1) NO PARKING ON BAYSHORE between 54th and Ocean; park on Ocean and walk in
2) Teams must check in at the stage prior to their games with verified rosters and will need to show these rosters fun order to get their free (7) event shirts.
3) All athletes must be registered members of USA Water Polo, minimum of Bronze Level membership. A USA Water Polo Verified Roster in needed or each athlete must show their ID and membership card at check in at the event stage.
4) Buddy system: pair up with another and keep tabs on each other while in the water
5) No Pop-ups between cones that will mark the line of sight from the event stage to the courses.
6) If watching game in the water you must watch from the ends of the courses, or far side so as to not block the line of sight from the shore to the courses.
7) NO ALCOHOL
8) Permission must granted for event vessels to be anchored stern in towards the courses but separated 10-20 feet from the outside of the courses. Use the contact link to arrange for this.
9) If anyone intentionally injures another then the offending person will be banned from the event
10) Please pick up your trash and pack it out!
11) Remember that this is the most enjoyable event of the year! Enjoy yourselves and have a safe and wonderful experience!
ENTER AND PAY ONLINE BEFORE DEADLINE AUGUST 1st AND RECEIVE 7 FREE EVENTS SHIRTS PER TEAM! LIST SIZES DURING THE ENTRY PROCESS.
This event has become extremely popular so enter early to secure your spot!
Where to Park? Park on Ocean Blvd on the street or in a lot and walk in to Bayshore and 54th Place
DO NOT park on Bayshore, as that street is closed each day from 9am to 5pm. Please obey all posted parking signs so as to not get a citation or get towed!